Structural Design of Buildings
- Concept, preliminary and “for construction” design and detailing.
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of super high-rise buildings.
- Design and detailing of all types of structures – concrete, steel, pre-stressed, post-tensioned, composite etc.
- Expertise in the field of seismic and wind engineering, building movement and structural vibrations induced by wind or human pace (in cooperation with Full Scale Dynamics Limited from Sheffield, UK).
Structural Design of Infrastructure
- Design of bridges.
- Design of reservoirs, water-tanks and water-towers.
Engineering Consultancy Services
- Review and Peer-review services.
- Value engineering, re-design and provision of alternative construction solutions using precast pre-stressed structural elements, post-tensioned elements and composite steel/concrete elements.
- Vibration monitoring services in association with ‘Full Scale Dynamics Limited’ from Sheffield, UK.
- Design and Build – Complete engineering services.
- Design of bridge bearings.
- Temporary works design and design verification of temporary structures such as scaffolding assemblies, wall shutters and temporary props and bracings.
- Expertise in heavy-lift engineering, strand-jacking and design of associated temporary works.
- Complete engineering solutions including sequence of construction, planning and positioning of cranes and construction scheduling.
Evaluation, Rehabilitation and Strengthening of Structures
- External pre stressing solutions.
- Jacketing and design of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced polymers) applications for strengthening of reinforced concrete elements.
- Advanced procedures for state-of-art seismic resistance structural evaluation including static and dynamic non-linear analysis.
Modelling and Detailing
- 3D structural modelling in Tekla and Revit.
- Preparation of structural steel workshop and fabrication drawings and concrete detailing.